The manufacture offers training programs only available for the dealer - which means our factory trained technicians typically work on the specific Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram model vehicle. Bringing your vehicle to a certified Chrysler, means knowing your vehicle will be up to all manufacturer standards.
1. Why is it important to service your vehicle at Forest City Dodge?
2. How often should I service my vehicle?
In our climate, we recommend your engine oil is changed every 4 months or 8,000KM - whichever comes first.
3. How much does an oil change cost?
The price of an oil change varies depending on the type of oil you use on your vehicle. Diesel, Synthetic, Semi-Synthetic for example all have different price levels. Typically, oil changes start at $89.95 + applicable taxes and range from there.
4. Do you offer collision repair?
No, but we do recommend Car Star East in London. Contact us for more details.
5. How often is a break service required?
Every 1 year or 24,000KM.
6. How do I get to and from work after I bring my vehicle to you?
Our service department offers a complimentary Shuttle Service - available from 7:30AM-5:30PM.
7. What should I do when my check engine light comes on?
Call and speak with one of our service advisors and they can advise you whether your vehicle is safe to drive.
8. How much does an oil change cost?
If your vehicle comes equipped with a tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) it will be able to inform you when your tire pressure is low - some vehicles may even show you that actual tire pressure. If not, the manufacture recommends you check your tire pressure manually on a monthly basis.
9. What is a service appointment?
Think of your service appointment as a consultation with your Service Advisor. Unless you're a scheduled waiter - our shop operates with the goal to have your vehicle complete for your desired Promise Time.
10. What is a Promise Time?
A promise time is a pre-determined agreed upon time set between you and the Service Appointment Coordinator or your Service Advisor of when you need your vehicle back.
11. How often do I need to change my air filter?
If you follow FCA's recommended maintenance schedule, 12 months or 24,000KMS - every second service on your vehicle our technician will automatically inspect the air filter.
12. How can I pay for my service when it is complete?
We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, and MasterCard. Personal cheques will NOT be accepted without pre-approval by the Service Manager.